08 april 2016

Sterling Ruby #2


Sterling Ruby in his L.A. studio. (bron: Tomek's Culture Shards)



"....
Your new premises in Los Angeles are now the biggest artist’s workshop in the whole city. How do you go about juggling all your many projects and managing such a big team?

It’s different in the new studio. The space is definitely bigger, which is offering me room to work in solitude. I actually feel like I’m becoming less of a manager. I’ve had a similar-sized team for a few years now − ten full-time employees. Many of them have been with me for a very long time, and I trust them to run the day-to-day operations
and logistics. They free up more time for me in the studio, and make many decisions on my behalf so that I can get on and focus on the work itself.
...." (bron: Numéro)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten